BFFJava.com uses Only Fair Trade Specialty Coffee for Fundraisers
BFFJava Mini Menu: JAVA HOME WHY BEANS FLAVORS GRIND NEWS JOBS CONTACT PERFECT CUP STORE FUNDRAISER HOME
BFFJava Fundraising Perks
Why are we giving away PERKS? Is this all too good to be true?
- First - We are new to the scene (fundraiser-wise, been around since 1982) and would like to be noticed
- Second - Most of the PERKS, once implemented for a group can be applied to everyone, so the more fundraisers we have the less the PERKs cost us. But they still have FULL benefit to you.
- Third, they cost your organization NOTHING, so even if it sounds too good to be true, what have you lost?
- Fourth, the follow-on PERK encourages people to keep buying coffee and flavors from us on-line, we offer your organization an incentive to help encourage this buying habit. The more people you reach during the sale, the higher your incentive. Which translates to more people buying our stuff.
- Fifth, we happen to like basketball, we happen to like our Erie BayHawks, win or lose, it is a great night out. By getting seats ahead of time, it more assures us of a few evenings out, together. So, BFFJAVA decided to make this "Date Night" available to our customers. Picking fundraisers as participants for the table makes life easier for us, and gives your organization another PERK.
- We are aware that some Fundraising, although done all at once, applies to individuals within the group, like for a missions trip or school trip; or to individual projects like a playground and new roof. So individual Tags can be assigned to each participant or group of participants or project as required. This extra bookkeeping headache is "on us". Tags are in plain English, like "MikeB", "JaneD", or"Parking Lot Expansion"
- When the TAG is used on our website to purchase pouches during the Fundraiser it will trigger $2.00 in funds per pouch sold, as well. (We eat the credit card charges.) And we track the TAGS so we know how much each TAG raised from internet sales.
- Please tell your out-of-town customers that the Seller will show up as Borecky Fruit Farm, not BFFJava. And our Secure Website is www.BFFJava.com which takes them to www.BoreckyFruitFarm.com, also secure!
- Coffee/Flavors can be shipped or picked up at the farm store.
- We will be happy to Rename (Brand) any of our coffees to reflect your organization (see below). Renamed(Branded) coffees will be available for sale on the internet as well.
- The flavors you are selling will not be sold by another BFFJava fund raiser within a predetermined radius of your organizations main office. They will still be available at our farm store.
- AFTER the sale ends for the next 100 days, $0.75 to $1.50 will be given to your organization for every pouch/item sold on our website using your TAG(s). The exact residual amount depends on the number of pouches sold during the initial sale. (More Sold= Bigger Residual sales)
- The check will be sent to the organization at the end of the 100 days.
- If your organization used TAGs, a spreadsheet will be provided detailing the breakdown of the check.
- If coffee is sold on our website, under your organization's page (TAGS or not) you will get a check
- We just finalized arrangements with the BAYHAWKS Basketball Organization to sponsor a courtside table for the 2020-2021 season. Any organization running a fundraiser with BFFJAVA between now and when we run out of games will be given a Courtside Table during one of the games down by our team which can be used for your top sellers or auctioned off as part of your fundraiser (6 seats). A few nights will include a Buffet as part of the experience.