BFFJava.com uses Only Fair Trade Specialty Coffee for Fundraisers
BFFJava Mini Menu: JAVA HOME WHY BEANS FLAVORS GRIND NEWS JOBS CONTACT PERFECT CUP STORE FUNDRAISER HOME
BFFJava Fundraising Details
Already know enough details to get started? Fundraiser contact forms are on the Contact page and at the bottom of this page. Or are you looking to buy items for a fundraiser? If that is the case, go here to the shop and look for your fundraiser.
I was on your side of Fundraising for school trips, building improvements, class parties, gym equipment, and a whole host of other attempts to raise money for youth groups, schools, churches, weddings, etc. It's a hard business and can make for uncomfortable situations at work, at church and within the family to name a few. And disagreements over who sold what and how much leads normally peaceful folks to tears, fighting, and perhaps leaving the organization altogether. With that in mind:
- A Fundraiser should sell something almost everyone wants or knows someone who could use it. (CHECK)
- The product(s) should be reasonably priced, reducing "No's" and not available elsewhere at a cheaper price. (CHECK & CHECK)
- A Fundraiser should have a good return on sales. (CHECK)
- A Fundraiser should have no minimums. (CHECK)
- A Fundraiser should be easily available to/for out-of-town buyers. (CHECK)
What we are offering for you to sell:
- Fair Trade, Natural, Fresh Roasted Specialty Coffee in 2 oz re-closable pouches
- Each pouch makes a 10 to12 cup pot of coffee or
- Each Pouch can make 6-7 mugs with a Keurig and Reusable filter.
- Each pouch sells for $4.00 Unflavored. Flavors and Flavor costs are TBD (To be Determined).
- We currently have 4 Decaf Coffees, 4 Medium Roast Coffees, 1 Dark Roast Coffee, and Various combinations of Half-Caf coffees.
- For Each Pouch Sold in person: your organization receives $2.00. Selling Price is $4.00.
- When coffee is sold on our website during the Fundraiser it will trigger $2.00 in funds per pouch sold. (We eat the credit card charges.)
- Please tell your out-of-town customers that the Seller will show up as Borecky Fruit Farm, not BFFJava. And our Secure Website is www.BFFJava.com which takes them to www.BoreckyFruitFarm.com, also secure!
- Coffee can be shipped or picked up at the farm store.
- The Fundraiser should run 2 to 4 weeks, 3 being the optimum, but we are open to other running times if you so desire.
- Your Fundraiser may feature one or more Decaffeinated, Caffeinated, and Half Caffeinated coffees, as well as one or two flavors, again we are open to changes.
- Your organization will be given enough pouches of several of your "for sale" kinds, to run a tasting party during your fundraiser or supply your office. Typically these are a Caffeinated, a Decaffeinated, and some flavors.
- At the half-way point of the Fundraiser we will get preliminary numbers to assure we have enough raw beans available. At the Fundraisers end, we will collect all the monies and orders. If for some reason, you decide to extend the end date of your fundraiser, please inform us ASAP, as we have to make changes to our production schedule to accommodate the change. Delivery of the finished product in about 2 weeks. Since we roast after the order, we must have all monies before we start to roast and to bag.
- We will make arrangements to deliver the coffee and internet driven check for the sale period. Free Delivery must be within 60 miles of Erie County. That way if we both drive around 60 miles, fundraisers can reach many miles outside of Fairview. Past that range, other arrangements must be made.
- Fundraiser PERKs are free to the organization. Fundraiser PERKs are available and described when we agree on a starting date and fundraiser duration. If knowing the PERKs ahead of time makes or breaks the deal, please feel free to reach out and we can discuss them.
So, if this all sounds good to you, please use our BFFJava contact form, below, and we'll get started.
Thanks and Happy Brewing!
Thanks and Happy Brewing!